Monday, April 15, 2013

Of this and that


Last one month has been busy but productive, a bag of joy and disappointment but generally good. It started with writing the comprehensive report for which I was already late and in the end only had 3 days to document almost 5 years of my work. Didn't do a particularly good job but at least I’ll have a second chance when I write the dissertation. Then there was the hastily arranged comprehensive exam which went OK  Relieved to say the least. In between all this, worked on the papers, submitted some re submitted and re re submitted. In between all this my phone decided not to cooperate and stopped working. Took it to a repair shop, which charged $44 for opening it and then the incompetent fellows returned it back. So repaired it myself and upgraded it to jelly bean. Hope to be more productive and get more work done this week.

Image: Mauna Kea, Hawaii  http://link2hawaii.groupsite.com

No comments: