Monday, January 5, 2009

Starting the new year....

2009 has come, and it has crept in so silently this time, or maybe its just me who thinks so.Anyways HAPPY NEW YEAR folks.I sat down, the last day of last year and started retrospection, of how I started and ended the year, the result of which is a list, of what i want to do and how I want to do things this year.Lets see how far I stick to them.

It has been a little less than a week since the new year started, and to say the least, it has been great for me. Its now become a routine that I wake up after the noon, and then head straight for the basketball court at the schuman park, where we guys play cricket till the sun sets, the weather has been kind enough to us to let us play even in peak winter. Then chit chatting till 10 or 11, and then dinner...ahh as somebody said .."a guy's ideal life". Talking about dinner... it has been delicious indian food whole of this week... from chicken curry ...to aloo poori ...."majjaa ni life". I hope the year continues like this.

2 comments:

vaibhav said...

idle life or ideal life :D

stone said...

lols :D both of them